Electrical cause of ‘Burg fire

0
185

fire

A Sunday evening house fire on Edwy Street in Wallaceburg was caused by overheated electrical wiring, according the The Chatham-Kent Fire Department.

Firefighters from Wallaceburg and two Chatham stations battled the blaze that broke out on a trailer on the property and spread to the home.

A pick up truck and another camper were also affected.

Total damage is estimated at $200,000.

Comments

comments

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here