- 'Not a tax at all': O'Toole on party's carbon price loyalty program
Conservative Leader Erin O'Toole is pushing back against criticism by some that a key pillar of the party's new climate plan is akin to a carbon tax, a Liberal-instituted policy he has long …
- Despite COVID-19 vaccines, Americans in D.C. not feeling celebratory — or charitable
Access to the COVID-19 vaccine in the United States is growing by the day. But the country that just months ago was the international poster child for how not to respond to a pandemic still doesn …
- Ontario walks back new pandemic police powers following widespread backlash
Ontario's government has walked back sweeping new police powers a day after they were announced.
- Revised police measures still dangerous to Ontarians of colour, advocates say
As the Ontario government walks back their latest measures that gave police the power to stop residents at random, officers can still ticket those they believe are participating in public events or ga …
- Alberta doctors find 2nd case of blood clot linked to AstraZeneca vaccine in Canada
A man in his 60s is the first Albertan to be diagnosed with a blood clot linked to AstraZeneca's COVID-19 vaccine, the province's top doctor announced.