- 5 takeaways from the New York Times report on Trump's tax returns
A New York Times report that President Donald Trump paid just US$750 in federal income tax the year he entered the White House — and, thanks to colossal losses, no income tax at all in 11 of the 18 y …
- New York Times: Trump paid US$750 in U.S. income taxes in 2016, 2017
U.S. President Donald Trump paid just $750 in federal income taxes the year he ran for president and in his first year in the White House, according to a report Sunday in The New York Times.
- 5 things to know for Monday, September 28, 2020
Canada has had more than 153,100 total cases of COVID-19, with more than 12,700 cases still active.
- Amazon to hire 3,500 workers in B.C. and Ont., expand their office footprint
Amazon.com Inc. will hire 3,500 Canadians to work in spaces it is opening and expanding in British Columbia and Ontario.
- Coronavirus death rate dropping amid better ICU treatments
Advances in medical care and therapies for COVID-19 is helping to lower the death rate for patients in intensive care, according to doctors and researchers — some good news amid rising cases and conc …