- Bank of Canada lost $522 million in third quarter, marking first loss in its history
The Bank of Canada lost $522 million in the third quarter of this year, marking the first loss in its 87-year history. In the central bank's latest quarterly financial report, it says revenue fro …
- Ontario court strikes down wage-limiting law for public sector workers
An Ontario court has struck down a controversial bill that limited wages for public sector workers.
- FIFA charges Croatia after fans taunt Canada goalkeeper Milan Borjan at World Cup
A disciplinary case was opened against Croatia at the World Cup on Tuesday after the team's fans taunted a Canada player with Serbian family ties.
- 75 per cent of U.S. owners of Cdn. rec properties bought after foreign buyer ban: survey
A new report from Royal LePage shows 75 per cent of U.S. citizens living in border towns and owning recreational properties in Canada made their purchase after the federal government announced its for …
- Canadian home prices expected to fall 3.3 per cent in 2023: Re/Max report
A new report predicts average home sale prices in Canada will fall 3.3 per cent next year with the biggest declines expected in Ontario and Western Canada where some markets may see prices fall 10 to …