- Cowessess First Nation says 751 unmarked graves found near former Sask. residential school
Cowessess First Nation says it has found 751 unmarked graves on the grounds of the former Marieval Indian Residential School in Saskatchewan.
- 'Canada's responsibility to bear': PM on unmarked graves found near former Sask. residential school
Prime Minister Justin Trudeau says that the hurt and trauma being felt by Indigenous people as a result of the Cowessess First Nation announcing the discovery of an estimated 751 unmarked graves near …
- Wilson-Raybould calls out Crown-Indigenous Minister Bennett for sending her 'racist' text
Crown-Indigenous Relations Minister Carolyn Bennett has admitted to, and apologized for, sending Independent MP and former Liberal justice minister Jody Wilson Raybould a text message that Wilson-Rayb …
- Forensics expert: Identifying remains found at former residential school sites could take 'decades'
In wake of yet another discovery of unmarked graves at the site of a former residential school, one forensics expert says it could take ‘decades” to identify.
- St. Albert, Alta., RCMP investigating hate-motivated knife attack on 2 women wearing hijabs
A man wearing a mask approached the pair and yelled racial slurs towards them before grabbing one of the women by her hijab and knocking her to the ground, leaving her unconscious, police say.