- Accused in London, Ont. vehicle attack to make court appearance Monday
The man accused of intentionally driving into a Muslim family in London, Ont. killing four and injuring a child, is expected to make a court appearance Monday morning.
- Indigenous people can now reclaim traditional names on their passports, other ID
The federal government is announcing that Indigenous people can now apply to reclaim their traditional names on passports and other government identification.
- Man, woman from Winnipeg charged in death of RCMP officer
Two people are facing manslaughter charges in the death of RCMP Const. Shelby Patton.
- CAF, Sajjan look at 'next steps' after reports senior military leaders golfed with Vance amid misconduct probe
The Canadian Armed Forces (CAF) is determining 'next steps' after being made aware that senior military leaders, including one who can issue orders regarding military police investigations, …
- Novavax: Large study finds COVID-19 shot about 90 per cent effective
Vaccine maker Novavax said Monday its shot was highly effective against COVID-19 and also protected against variants in a large, late-stage study in the U.S. and Mexico.