Sparking outlet leads to $90K house fire

Jul 8 • Feature Story, Local NewsNo Comments on Sparking outlet leads to $90K house fire

fire

Firefighters blame an electrical problem for sparking a $90,000 house fire in Shrewsbury this morning.

According to the Chatham-Kent Fire Department, two stations responded to a call shortly after 11 a.m.

Fire personnel were able to quickly attack the blaze, but not before it had moved into the attic after starting in an electrical outlet.

Comments

comments

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

« »