On Thursday, you can roll up your sleeves in Wallaceburg.
Chatham-Kent Community Health Centres located at 808 Dufferin Ave. will host a COVID-19 vaccination clinic.
The clinic will be administering:
- Moderna vaccine eligibility:
- First Dose: Anyone from the public aged 18 years and older;
- Second dose: Anyone from the public aged 18 years and older – 28 days after Pfizer or Moderna, 8 weeks after AstraZeneca (eligible if you had first dose of AstraZeneca before May 20th);
- Pfizer vaccine eligibility:
- First Dose: Anyone from the public ages 12-17 years old;
- Second Dose: Anyone from the public ages 12-17 years old – 28 days after Pfizer
People are encouraged to book an appointment by calling 519-397-5455 ext. 113. But walk-in appointments will also be accepted based on vaccine availability.
The clinic will run from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. and will be open to those seeking first and second doses.
“Getting vaccinated at a local community pop-up clinic is easy. From the time you walk in to the time you walk out is typically less than 30 minutes,” said primary care vaccination lead Dr. Vishal Chawla in a media release.
The covid-19 vaccine community clinics are being delivered via a partnership with Tilbury District Family Health Team, Chatham-Kent Community Health Centres, Chatham-Kent Family Health Team, Thamesview Family Health Team, Medavie EMS Ontario, Chatham-Kent Ontario Health Team and supported by Chatham-Kent Public Health.