Just a remainder that CKTransit will have service changes coming into effect on Monday.
- Routes 1, 2, 3, and 4 will return to normal hours and will operate from 6:15 a.m. to 7:15 p.m. Monday to Saturday, every 30 minutes;
- Route 5 will return to normal hours and will operate from 6:30 a.m. to 7:30 p.m., Monday to Saturday, every 60 minutes.
The following services will remain on reduced services hours:
- Chatham and Wallaceburg Accessible will operate from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday to Saturday. Sunday service remains suspended;
- The 6:45 p.m. departure for Inter-Urban Routes A, C, and D remains suspended. All other Inter-Urban route departure times from the Chatham Terminal are operating;
- CKTransit On-Request evening service remains suspended.
Changes are in effect until further notice.
CKTransit officials said public transit remains in operation for essential travel only. Essential travel means riders requiring transit service to get to and from work, or to secure essential goods and services.
Bus operators will be enforcing social distancing measures by limiting capacity to no more than six riders at a time.