CKTransit is altering its routes starting tomorrow.
The following service changes come into effect on Tuesday:
- Routes 1, 2, 3, and 4 will operate from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday-Saturday, every 30 minutes;
- Route 5 will operate from 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m., Monday-Saturday, every 60 minutes;
- Chatham and Wallaceburg Accessible will operate from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday-Saturday. Sunday service remains suspended;
- The 6:45 p.m. departure for Inter-Urban Routes A, C, and D remains suspended. All other Inter-Urban route departure times from the Chatham Terminal are operating; and
- CKTransit On-Request evening service remains suspended.
Changes are in effect until further notice.
CKTransit reminds ridership that public transit remains in operation for essential travel only. Essential travel means riders requiring transit service to get to and from work, or to secure essential goods and services.
If you are experiencing any cold or flu-like symptoms, stay home.
Bus operators will be enforcing social distancing measures by limiting capacity to no more than six riders at a time.
Future notices will be issued through the media, CKTransit.ca, at the Downtown Chatham Terminal, and on transit vehicles. Up-to-date information may not be available at every shelter.