Want to track the number of hospitalized cases of COVID-19 in Chatham-Kent, see if anyone has died, and how many people have recovered?
The Chatham-Kent Health Alliance has created a web page to provide information on hospitalized COVID-19 patients and other hospital-specific information.
The daily upload of data is in response to increased demand for local hospital numbers and to allow quick, easy access for local media looking for the latest hospital statistics, according to hospital officials.
The information will include:
- Total number of individuals seen and swabbed in our assessment centre, ER and inpatient units.
- Total number of tests pending.
- Total number of patients who had a positive result.
- Current number of in-patients in hospital who have COVID-19 positive result unresolved.
- Current number of in-patients in hospital with suspected/test pending for COVID-19.
- Total number of patients deceased in hospital from COVID-19.