The fundraising goals for the 2014 United Way campaign will be announced in a whistle-stop manner Sept. 11.
Campaign co-chairs Dean and Margery Muharrem will tour several Chatham-Kent communities throughout the day to deliver the campaign goals for respective communities.
The overall goal will be announced later in the day at a 4 p.m. kick-off event at the United Way offices at 425 McNaughton Avenue West in Chatham.
The public is encouraged to meet the Muharrems at any of the following locations:
- 8 a.m. Chatham – Tim Horton’s, 368 St. Clair St.
- 9:30 a.m. Wallaceburg – Tim Horton’s, 66 McNaughton Ave.
- 10:15 a.m. Dresden – Tim Horton’s, 1144 North St.
- 11 a.m. Thamesville – Bank of Montreal, corner of London and Victoria
- 11:45 a.m. Bothwell – Bank of Montreal, 181 Main St. N.
- 1:30 p.m. Blenheim – Tim Horton’s, 79 Talbot St.
- 2:30 p.m. Tilbury – Tim Horton’s, 6 Mill St. W.