Trailer fire sends one to hospital

Mar 14 • Feature Story, Local NewsNo Comments on Trailer fire sends one to hospital

fire

A trailer fire in Chatham last night sent one man to hospital with unspecified injuries.

Chatham-Kent fire officials say an older-style recreational trailer caught fire. When firefighters arrived shortly before 9 p.m., it was fully involved.

Estimated loss of property is $3,000.

The Ontario Fire Marshall’s office has been called in to investigate.

Comments

comments

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

« »