Apartment fire

Jul 15 • Feature Story, Local NewsNo Comments on Apartment fire

Sta2 ChathamUnattended cooking is being blamed for a Monday morning fire, which caused $25,000 damage to building at the corner of King and Third streets.

 

 

Smoke from the blaze caused the couple occupying the second storey apartment to flee via a ledge from which fire department personnel rescued them.

 

 The fire was reported at 11:24. There were no injuries.

 

 

Comments

comments

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

« »