Small fire at CKSS

1
352

Chatham-Kent Secondary School students had an unexpected break from classes for a time today, due to a small fire in a washroom.

According to previously published reports, and information provided to The Voice by parents, there was a fire in a second-floor washroom at the high school shortly after noon.

The school was evacuated and firefighters put out the fire.

Students and staff were let back into the building about an hour later, while some students went home instead.

No word yet on the cause of the fire.

Comments

comments

1 COMMENT

  1. It was some dumbass kid thinking he was funny by lighting a fire in a trash can. Some say he had harmful chemicals and was hoping the fumes would kill everyone, but these are just speculations.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here