Pay attention to what’s cooking

Aug 7 • Feature Story, Local NewsNo Comments on Pay attention to what’s cooking

Unattended cooking is being blamed as the cause of a $150,000 fire in Wallaceburg Monday night.

Fire officials say the fire broke out in a multi-residential building late Monday evening. Crews arrived and saw thick smoke coming from the building.

Firefighters quickly extinguished a kitchen fire, preventing it from spreading to other units in the King Street building.

No one was injured in the fire.

Comments

comments

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

« »