*** We will post cancellations here as we receive them ***
*** We are publishing the events that we have that are scheduled to happen in April
and beyond, with hopes that they will be occurring. These events could be cancelled
or rescheduled at any time due to the COVID-19 pandemic. ***
Thursday, April 9:
• Fifth Avenue Jewelry will be at the Active Lifestyle Centre, 20 Merritt Ave., Beautiful and affordable.
• The Active Lifestyle is hosting an Easter Luncheon. $12/person. Call to reserve your seat at 519-352-5633.
Sunday, April 19:
• Classic Country Jamboree at the Merlin Legion. 3:00pm-7:00pm. Host band The Marquis. Delicious fish dinner with all the trimmings! Bring your singing voice and dancing shoes! Call 519-476-5870 for more information.
Friday, April 24:
• The Windsor Symphony Orchestra Baroque Organ Music Concert at St. Andrew’s United Church, Chatham is CANCELLED. Ticket holders will be contacted to make arrangements for reimbursement.
Saturday, April 25:
• Tax Clinic at the Active Lifestyle Centre, hosted by accounting students from St. Clair College. Clinic open to older adults with income below $25,000. Call 519-352-5633 to book your appt. Few spots left.
Monday, May 4:
• Parasite will be shown by the Chatham-Kent Film Group at Galaxy Cineplex Theatres at 4:00pm and 7:00pm. $10 at the door. More information on the facebook group page.
Thursday, June 25:
• The ALC will be hosting a one day bus trip to Port Stanley to see the play “Jonas and Barry in the Home” a comedy starring Norm Foster and David Nairn. (A real treat for those who like play written by Mr. Foster) $100/person before April 16. $115/person after. Call 519-352-5633 for more details. Everyone Welcome.
Submit your coming events to firstname.lastname@example.org